TripExpense for iPad
TripExpense is software for your iPad that lets you easily record and report travel expenses. You can record your expenditures as they occur, then generate an expense report directly via either a browser-viewable (HTML) file, an Excel-compatible (CSV) file, or directly to an AirPrint-compatible printer.
Some of TripExpense’s features:
- Record the Dates, Destination, Customer, Event, and (if applicable) vehicle mileage for each trip
- Create customized expense categories
- Record most standard expense types (Breakfast/Lunch/Supper, Hotel, Airfare, Fuel), plus several customizable fields for other expenses
- For international travel, apply different currencies to different expenses for each day
- Record the Payment Type (Cash, Check, Personal/Corporate Credit Card) for each expense
- Assign a Project Number to each expense
- Create and E-mail an individual trip detail report file in Microsoft Excel (CSV) format for quick viewing and printing in Excel, or in HTML format for viewing in a Web browser
- Take photos of receipts and optionally E-mail these with your expense report or embed the photos driectly in the report; use the camera on your device or via the photo gallery app.
- Calculates either a rate per mile reimbursement amount for mileage, or uses fuel expenses entered for the trip
You can purchase TripExpense on the Apple App Store by opening the App Store app on your device or in iTunes, and search for TripExpense.
Copyright 2015 Velocell, L.L.C.